Note to all in-person training participants
All Tiger-Rock Martial Arts academies will maintain CDC-recommend guidelines for preventing the spread of the novel coronavirus in our academies. This includes:
- Masks will still be required in our academies
- Social distancing required
- All participants must sanitize their hands before and after exiting the mat area
- Some academies may restrict the number of persons allowed inside during class times because of the size of their location.
Certain academies may have additional protocols in place. If you have questions about the coronavirus protocol of any academy in Texas, please contact your nearest Tiger-Rock academy for more information.
Our academies will sanitize mats, equipment, bathrooms, and the lobby areas between each class group. Therefore, some academies may have adjusted the duration of their classes to allow additional time for staff to properly sanitize high-traffic areas.
For those who will be training on the mat social distancing is a must! We have marked off our training floor with dots that are 6 feet apart. Also:
- Parents, please sanitize your child’s uniforms, bag gloves, target, mat shoes, and socks, both before and after each class.
- Do not share bag gloves or targets; please bring your own to class
For the safety of others, please refrain from coming to the academy if:
- You have a fever of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- If you are generally feeling unwell for any reason
- If you’re coughing and sneezing
Virtual Lessons Available
If you are still unsure about participating in classes in-person, students are allowed to participate in online lessons from the comfort of their home. Depending on the academy, these lessons may be on Facebook or Zoom. For many of our academies, these online lessons will be live at the same time as our in-person classes, making sure you don’t miss a step with your training.
Have additional questions about Tiger-Rock Martial Arts of Texas’ coronavirus protocols? Please contact one of our locations today!