Our academy policies are structured so that all Tiger-Rock members and their families and friends can enjoy a safe & positive environment.
General Academy Policies
- Be on time for class. Students that arrive late to class will receive no attendance credit. Students that arrive 10 minutes or later for class will not be allowed to participate.
- Except for bottled water, you may not bring any food or drinks to the Tiger-Rock academy.
- Per certain local ordinances, smoking is not permitted within 25 feet of the Tiger-Rock academy – this includes, but not limited to cigarettes or electronic / vapor-based cigarettes (“e-cigarettes”).
- Please keep noise level low in the viewing area.
- Do not leave any children unattended.
- Please remove loud, crying, or unruly children from inside the academy.
- Cell phone conversations must take place outside of the viewing area.
- The Tiger-Rock academy is a place for positive action(s) and communication. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or issues, please speak with the instructor(s) at the appropriate time and place. Negative comments and disruptive communication may be cause for membership termination.
- Tiger-Rock academy management, staff, and/or instructor(s) can refuse entry into or require exit from the academy at any time.
- Our academy will introduce and enforce certain protocols to mitigate the spread of viruses, bacteria, or disease when it is necessary. When these protocols are in place, all students and spectators will be required to observe them.
- Tiger-Rock Martial Arts and this Tiger-Rock academy are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- Tiger-Rock Martial Arts is drug and weapon free; neither are allowed on Tiger-Rock premises and violators will be prosecuted.
- Proper language and etiquette must be practiced at all times. There will be no profanity, crude language, or slanderous language allowed at the academy.
- Please refrain from wearing jewelry or inappropriate clothing while training on the mat. Unless you are a new student, you are required to wear the Tiger-Rock training uniform while on the mat.
- Tiger-Rock Martial Arts will be closed during holidays, testing dates, tournament dates, and continuing education events.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell, or if you are sneezing, coughing, or have a fever of over 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Soliciting of any kind, private selling, or badgering of Tiger-Rock members will not be permitted.
- Tiger-Rock Martial Arts may terminate your membership at any time or any reason.
- The above Tiger-Rock Martial Arts policies applies to students, parents, guardians, relatives, and visitors.
Intent to cancel must be done by completing the MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION FORM provided by and presented in person to this Tiger-Rock Martial Arts academy. Cancellation of membership will not be accepted via telephone, voice mail, text messaging, email, or other electronic communication, no exceptions. Final payment for the remaining days of membership will be due regardless of participation.