Martial Arts Academy in McKinney TX
Tiger-Rock Martial Arts Academy in McKinney TX aims to enrich the lives of each of our students through our unique model of martial arts, fitness, skills training for juniors, kids, and adults. By combining the latest training methods with the cherished tradition that is martial arts, Tiger-Rock Martial Arts Academy of McKinney provides every student that comes through our door an experience that cannot be found in any other academy in McKinney or beyond.
Pierce Petry serves as the Chief Instructor at Tiger-Rock Martial Arts Academy in McKinney. Pierce brings over a decade of training experience in the martial arts to the McKinney community.
All of our certified instructors are dedicated to providing a thorough and challenging, yet fun and rewarding martial arts and fitness training experience. Our instructors will help you improve your strength and conditioning, instill self-discipline, develop skills, and achieve your goals.
Why choose Tiger-Rock Martial Arts Academy in McKinney, TX
- There are specialized classes, specific to each groups unique classroom needs: Tiger Cubs (pre-school age 4 yrs), Juniors (6 yr olds – 12 yr olds), and Teens & Adults.
- Students can start any time and blend into the academy with other beginners.
- New classes are forming daily.
- Students can move forward at their own rate and not as a class unit.
- Year-round advancement opportunities
- Annual local, state, and national competitions.
Whether you are experienced in martial arts or just getting started on the mat, we invite you to come see what Tiger Rock Martial Arts of McKinney is all about.