Martial arts and self-defense training academy for kids and adults in The Woodlands, TX
Tiger-Rock Martial Arts Training Academy in Woodlands aims to enrich the lives of each of our students through our unique model of martial arts, fitness, skills training. By combining the latest training methods with the cherished tradition that is martial arts, Tiger-Rock Martial Arts provides every student that comes through our door an experience that cannot be found in any other martial arts and self-defense academy in The Woodlands or beyond.
Tiger-Rock has built a tradition in Woodlands, TX that is over 20 years strong as we continue to change the lives of the students that train at our academy.
Master Brad Hoffman serves as the Head Instructor of Tiger-Rock Martial Arts of Woodlands on Sawdust Road. Matthew Hartman leads the College Park location. Adam Deltgen oversees our our classes held at the World Champions Centre on Birnham Woods Drive in Spring.
The entire instructor team devotes themselves to providing world-class martial arts and self defense training to kids and adults in Woodlands and the surrounding areas.
Why choose Tiger-Rock Martial Arts in The Woodlands, TX
Students enjoy the many benefits including:
- There are specialized classes, specific to each groups unique classroom needs: Tiger Cubs (pre-school age 4 yrs), Juniors (6 yr olds – 12 yr olds), and Teens & Adults.
- Students can start any time and blend into the academy with other beginners.
- New classes are forming daily.
- Annually qualified instructors are dedicated to excellence and continuing education.
- Students can move forward at their own rate and not as a class unit.
- Year-round advancement opportunities
- Year-round competitive opportunities and the local, state, and national level.
We welcome adults and kids of all ages and backgrounds to our martial arts training academy in Woodlands. Whether you are experienced in martial arts or just getting started on the mat, we invite you to come see what Tiger-Rock Martial Arts and Self-Defense is all about.