Sugar Land, TX School Of Martial Arts
Tiger Rock School of Martial Arts of Sugar Land aims to enrich the lives of each of our students through our unique model of martial arts, fitness, skills training. By combining the latest training methods with the cherished tradition that is martial arts, Tiger Rock, Sugar Land School of Martial Arts, provides every student that comes through our door an experience that cannot be found in any other academy in Sugar Land or beyond.
Our instructor team is lead by Mr. Keith Paulk. Mr. Paulk and his team of Certified Taekwondo Instructors have made a commitment to provide an exciting, energetic, and positive martial arts training experience. Our instructors will help you improve your strength and conditioning, instill self-discipline, develop skills, and achieve your goals.
Why choose Tiger-Rock School of Martial Arts in Sugar Land, TX
Students enjoy the many benefits including:
- There are specialized classes, specific to each group’s unique classroom needs: Tiger Cubs (pre-school age 4 yrs), Juniors (6 yr olds – 12 yr olds), and Teens & Adults.
- Students can start any time and blend into the academy with other beginners.
- New classes are forming daily.
- Annually qualified instructors dedicated to excellence and continuing education.
- Students can move forward at their own rate and not as a class unit.
- Year-round advancement opportunities
- Year-round competitive opportunities and the local, state, and national level.
We welcome students of all ages and backgrounds to our academy. Whether you are experienced in martial arts or just getting started on the mat, we invite you to come to see what Tiger Rock Martial Arts of Sugar Land is all about.
Chief Instructor of Tiger-Rock Martial Arts – Sugar Land
Over 15 years of training experience
3163 Highway 6 South
Sugar Land, Texas 77478